Weddings in St. Thomas, U. S. V. I.
- No restrictions are made regarding arriving on island prior to the ceremony. This means even cruise ship weddings may be done in the USVI, provided you are in port on a day that the Superior Court is open. The Court hours are 9AM to 5PM Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 10AM to 12 Noon. The court is closed on Holidays and there are 20 legal holidays in USVI so make sure your selected day is not one of them.
- Complete the marriage application and submit directly to the Superior Court of the USVI. You must state both parents names and your mother's maiden name for both the Bride and Groom, place of birth for both parents and list any previous marriages.
- A fee of $100 US is required by certified check or money order.
- A letter detailing arrival and departure dates, location of stay, wedding date, an on-island contact (your resort or cruise ship wedding coordinator) and the date and time you will pick up the marriage license. The application will be notarized at the Superior Court
- If you were previously married, a certified copy of your divorce decree will have to be sent. Certified means originally issued by the Governmental authority from it's records with a raised seal or stamp (not simply a notarized copy) of this decree. You must be divorced for at least 30 days when you make the application.
- No blood test or physical exam is required.
- Superior Court of the Virgin Islands, 5400 Veterans Drive, St. Thomas, USVI 00802
Phone (340) 774-6680, ext. 6207
BACK TO THE CARIBBEAN TOUR & CRUISE WEDDING AND HONEYMOON PAGE
John or Gina Rice, Managers
Caribbean Tour & Cruise
5208 E. Fowler Ave. Suite 1A,
Tampa, FL 33617
OUR WEDDING DOCUMENT FEE INCLUDES:
- Acceptance and examination of wedding documents to assure you have compiled everything required on the first submission.
- Knowledge about specific procedures in all islands including forms required.
- Services of a Licensed/Bonded Florida Notary Public.
- Birth Certificate assistance.
- US Passport and foreign country entry visa assistance.
- Submission by appropriate conveyance (certified mail, Fedex, DHL, etc.)
- Assistance with Apostiles (additional expense to State, if required)
- Regular relationship with Wedding Coordinators
- (800) Number availability for you and your guests.
- Overseas phone calls or faxes to make arrangements.
Ship, Resort, Island or Government Fees