Weddings in The Cayman Islands
- Couples wishing to marry during a vacation or even a cruise ship stop may apply for a special license. Under the law, the Governor grants special licenses and marriages may be performed as soon as applications have been processed. The Deputy Chief Secretary's office handles applications on Grand Cayman, and District Administration represents the Governor on Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. Phoning for an appointment (or having your wedding coordinator do so) usually ensures that the processing will take about half an hour.
- Required Documents include Proof of Identity such as a Passport or an original birth certificate or a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- You will also have to show your Cayman Islands International Embarkation/Disembarkation Card or your ships boarding pass.
- Certified copies of Divorce Decrees or Death Certificates if either party has been married before.
- The Couple may choose to bring the required documents to the specified Government Office and make the application in person or working with a marriage officer, they may fill out and sign the form, provide the necessary documents and then turn the process over to the Officer for completion.
- The license must be provided at time of the wedding to the Wedding Officer performing the ceremony and it is valid for up to three months once issued.
BACK TO THE CARIBBEAN TOUR & CRUISE WEDDING AND HONEYMOON PAGE
John or Gina Rice, Managers
Caribbean Tour & Cruise
5208 E. Fowler Ave. Suite 1A,
Tampa, FL 33617
OUR WEDDING DOCUMENT FEE INCLUDES:
- Acceptance and examination of wedding documents to assure you have compiled everything required on the first submission.
- Knowledge about specific procedures in all islands including forms required.
- Services of a Licensed/Bonded Florida Notary Public.
- Birth Certificate assistance.
- US Passport and foreign country entry visa assistance.
- Submission by appropriate conveyance (certified mail, Fedex, DHL, etc.)
- Assistance with Apostiles (additional expense to State, if required)
- Regular relationship with Wedding Coordinators
- (800) Number availability for you and your guests.
- Overseas phone calls or faxes to make arrangements.
Ship, Resort, Island or Government Fees