Weddings in Cancun, Mexico
- Bride and Groom must arrive in Cancun at least 3 business days prior to the wedding ceremony to meet with the wedding coordinator and submit all documents. Ceremony will not be performed unless all documents are in order (no exceptions). All documents submitted become the property of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Documents Required:
- Home address and occupations for the Bride and Groom
- Valid Passports for the Bride and Groom
- Original Blood test (to determine blood type, HIV and STD). Tests must be taken in Cancun (we recommend Amerimed or Hospiten facilities in downtown Cancun) and results are ready within 24 hours. A fee of approximately $50 applies per person.
- Certified copy of former spouse's death certificate if applicable.
- Certified copy of divorce decree (if applicable) with apostille attached. If divorced more than once, bring a copy of each divorce with apostille attached.
- Legal documentation of adoption or name change (if applicable)
- Tourist card (provided by immigration upon your arrival in Cancun). Names on the tourist card and passport must be the same.
- Name, age, nationality (additional requirements are involved if a Mexican National), home address, occupation, passport and tourist id from four witnesses. Witnesses must arrive two days prior to the ceremony. If witnesses are not available your hotel may be able to provide witnesses for you.
An Apostille is a document certifying the certifier's credentials, and is available from the Secretary of State in the State where your document (divorce decree, death certificate or name change) has taken place.
BACK TO THE CARIBBEAN TOUR & CRUISE WEDDING AND HONEYMOON PAGE
John or Gina Rice, Managers
Caribbean Tour & Cruise
5208 E. Fowler Ave. Suite 1A,
Tampa, FL 33617
OUR WEDDING DOCUMENT FEE INCLUDES:
- Acceptance and examination of wedding documents to assure you have compiled everything required on the first submission.
- Knowledge about specific procedures in all islands including forms required.
- Services of a Licensed/Bonded Florida Notary Public.
- Birth Certificate assistance.
- US Passport and foreign country entry visa assistance.
- Submission by appropriate conveyance (certified mail, Fedex, DHL, etc.)
- Assistance with Apostiles (additional expense to State, if required)
- Regular relationship with Wedding Coordinators
- (800) Number availability for you and your guests.
- Overseas phone calls or faxes to make arrangements.
Ship, Resort, Island or Government Fees